Upon impact, a dual screen system reduces bounce back and also has the quietest sound on the market. This is ideal for golfers looking to minimize sound optics in a home or commercial space.
As with all simulator screens there will be wear and tear from repetitive use. D2G’s dual screen system is uniquely designed with a back screen and an easily replaceable front screen that only requires the use of a ladder to replace (no additional tools required). This means you can easily replace your screen every couple of years and have a cost effective solution that will make your screen look virtually brand new for years to come.
DUAL SCREEN FEATURES:
- MULTI-FUNCTION SCREEN serves as an impact screen, projection screen, and baffle net
- FRONT SCREEN provides stunning visual display and can be easily replaced
- BACK SCREEN absorbs impact and reduces bounceback
- INCLUDES FRAME & PROTECTIVE PADDING to match desired aspect ratio
- MAXIMIZED VIEWABLE IMAGE ensures your image perfectly meets your frame padding
- QUIETEST screen system on the market
- HANDMADE at our shop in New York
- DURABLE materials make it thicker and tougher than a normal screen
- ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES to practice at any time during any weather condition
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM – Easily double your golf simulator as a movie or game room
- SHIPPING – custom dual screens typically ship within two weeks
And remember, as noted in our recent blog, “width saves space,” it is important to get as much width as possible in a golf simulator room. This is done by building a custom screen that perfectly matches your space.
Have a few questions? Contact the D2G team.
Ready to order? Click here.