The 13ft Tour Links Training Aid is the best all in one putting trainer ever developed. The system delivers positive feedback for all aspects of your stroke. Follow the club path down the string guide. Maintain squareness at impact with the stroke groover block. Improve your alignment with the ball marking tool. Learn proper head and body positions with the alignment hash mark. Create breaks with the contour mats and aim the center cup with the cup reducing ring. Suitable for both left and right hand golfers. This is the putting training aid pros and putting greens experts have relied on for years.
- STRING GUIDE – Used to indicate club path. It will become obvious if your club is following down a straight path to the hole or running inside out or outside in.
- STROKE GROOVER BLOCK – Is designed for several diﬀerent exercises. When putting, use the numbers on the top to make sure that your follow through is equal to or longer than your backstroke, preventing deceleration. It can also be used to control club path. Position the block in such a way that the toe of the putter just barely touches the block. Now take your normal stroke. This will begin to give you the feeling of being square at impact.
- BALL MARKING DEVICE – If you ﬂip the Block over you will see that a golf ball can be inserted into the depression and marked to create an even line on the ball to aid in alignment.
- FOAM CONTOUR PADS – You can begin to practice subtle breaks by placing the foam contour pads under the carpet. You can easily achieve left to right and right to left breaks using the foam contour pads.
- CUP REDUCING RING – This is a great tool for teaching yourself to aim for the center of the cup.
- HEAD ALIGNMENT GUIDE – At the end of the green is a small white hash mark in the middle of the rear panel. With the ﬂag stick in the hole, take your natural putting stance. Adjust your stance until the hash mark disappears behind the ﬂag stick. Once the white strip disappears, your eyes are directly over the ball, achieving an ideal stance position.
- TURF – 100% – Polypropylene with Action Back. This turf stimps at 12 feet + plus down grain.
- BUMP RAIL – Prevents the ball from rolling off the green.
- USGA CUP – This USGA regulation size cup mimics everything you will find on the course.
- BUMP RAIL CLIP – The bump rail clips add a finish seamless look to your panel installation.