The only dual force plate system on the market that allows you to analyze Ground Reaction Forces at this level of accuracy and detail. These larger “power” plates measure the direction of force under each foot as well as the combined data from both feet. One of the most important features of the system is the ability to measure forces and torques relative to the center of mass of the body which is a huge indicator of power. The system combines two individual plates to collect data up to 1500 HZ that can then be synchronized with high speed video, launch data and 3D body movement. It is being used by some of golf’s top sport scientists and coaches including Chris Como, Mark Blackburn, Sasho Mackenzie, Mike Duffey, Eric Handley, Sean Webb, Mark Sheftic and Joe Ingoglia.
- TWO INDIVIDUAL PLATES – allow users to measure data under each foot as well as combined
- UNPRECEDENTED ACCURACY
- GOLF+ – Ideal for golf as well as higher impact sports like baseball and jump testing.
- ONLY SYSTEM ON MARKET TO MEASURE FORCES AND TORQUES RELATIVE TO CENTER OF MASS
- MULTI-COMPONENT MEASUREMENT – Forces: Fx, Fy, Fz / Moments: Mx, My, Mz
- MEASURES – Vertical Force Left; Vertical Force Right; Vertical force Combined; Horizontal Left/Right Force, Horizontal Toe/Heel Force, Rotational Forces Right; Rotational Forces Left Rotational Force Combined; Centre of Pressure Trace; Horizontal Center Mass; Force Vectors; Moment arm; Frontal Plane Torque; Sagittal Plane Torque; Horizontal Plane Torque; Pivoting Torque; Transverse Plane Torque; Foot Contact Torque.
- PORTABLE – includes two cases for easy travel
- NO MOUNTING NEEDED – Just place the platform on a flat surface and use.
- HIGH OVERLOAD PROTECTION – One-piece sensor element provides extremely high overload protection on all axes.
- USED BY TOP COACHES AND SPORT SCIENTISTS