Have a vision for your golf simulator room and need some help putting a detailed plan together? Let the D2G team of design experts help you ensure the final product exceeds your expectations! Your contractors and electricians can utilize these detailed contractor plans to help prepare the room for your simulator installation. In addition to providing a project road map, the plans also provide a clear scope of work. As a result, this allows you to more accurately bid out the project to local contractors and electricians.
D2G contractor plans provide the details for the entire scope of the space including room layout, technology (launch monitor, computer, monitors and projector), wiring diagrams, and reflective ceiling plans. Share your vision with our team and let us help you, from initial concept to the final plans. We remove the headaches so you can have an actionable plan that will drive your project to the finish line.
Consultation and Contractor Plan Benefits Include:
- D2G CONSULTATION – Includes up to (3) 45-minute zoom calls to ensure we help you get it right
- CONTRACTOR PLANS – Receive a detailed 3D rendering of your vision that includes the following:
- FLOOR PLAN
- ENCLOSURE FRAMING
- BLOCKING LAYOUT
- CEILING WIRING
- MONITOR WIRING
- FLOORING WIRING
- SCREEN DIMENSIONS
- SPEAKER WIRING (If applicable)
- MAXIMIZE SAFETY – Ensure your simulator layout is safe for all golfers
- STAY ON BUDGET – Build a custom project plan that helps keeps you on budget
- FURNITURE LAYOUT – Our design team can also help with room accessories including furniture recommendations